description Against the blue Mykonos sky, an Orthodox priest in traditional hat and robes walks towards the entrance to the chapel seen in the background. This is one of a number of compositions featuring Orthodox priests painted during the artist's visit to the island in 1958.
dimensions 38 x 27 cm
medium oil on paper
literature ed., B. Planskoy, 'Eva Frankfurther 1930-1959: Paintings, lithographs and drawings' (London: Peter Halban, 2001), illus., p. 100.